Brushless DC motor kit, used in the following continuous stirred-tank reactors:
- CSTR-5G (ART NO 06-0000-01)
- CSTR-5S (ART NO 07-0000-01)
- CSTR-10S (ART NO 08-0000-01)
The multifunction brushless DC motor kit's motor controller has a panel with the following settings:
- An AUTO switch is used to control the direction during the rotation of the mixers (i.e. single or bidirectional rotations).
- The timer dial can be set to 10 different intervals, which refer to the rotary switch delays.
- The rotation speed control dial shows the speed in percentage, where 100% equals full rotation speed of 300 RPM. 5-100% of full rotation equals 15-300 RPM in a linear relation.
- The motor can be controlled from an external signal via a 0-12 V motor controller signal cable (ART NO 01-0111-01). Sold separately.
The motor kit includes:
- 1 x Brushless DC motor for CSTR-5/10 (ART NO 06-0102-01)
- 1 x CSTR motor holder
- 3 x Lip seal (ART NO 06-0205-01)
- 1 x CSTR motor controller
- 1 x Axis coupling CSTR (ART NO 06-0204-01)
Note: Power adapter 24 V DC for CSTR (ART NO 06-0203-01) and gasket 50.5/23.0 mm (ART NO 07-0506-01) sold separately.